Working together for a living planet

Saturday, April 12, 2008

meeting the old and the new

i was at my former secondary school earlier for our OGA' AGM. nothing much to say as the response was okay LAH! it was rather disappointed that some OG not willing to come with the excuse of-- "busy". duh!... everyone are busy, but how on earth some people like us can still spare some time for this kinda activities huh?!!... i did 'membebel' (mumbling) before here anyway.

some people may not be like me though... i love my school sooooo much! dun ask me why. ya... maybe its written in the history that the school's main building was formerly belonged to a wealthy lady che' midah. then it became british resident's residence (1876). but still, whatever it is, i am not kidding you, i love my school very much no matter what! well i guess this is my one and only way to help the community.

i think my thoughts been realized by some of my former teachers and an auntie, whose also are old girls too. thus i have been selected as one of the committee members of our OGA 2008/10 8)

now here's some pics for your viewing pleasure--



me with my former teachers, pn hajjah zawiyah (former headmistress), mrs silva (english teacher) and cik hajjah nazipah (discipline teacher, now headmistress). i dunno the chinese lady, she simply wanna join us hehe...



the new committe members of MGS/GEGS/RPK* OGA 2008/10



"down memory lane with mrs n.c. partridge", the book i got from the lucky draw session.
i even felt more luckier when my name being called the first! yea...




kuE's note:
  • i am sure some of you people may wonder of why there's so many school names/initials stated above (*). i will explain about it more in my future entry, specially on my school's history.
  • i created a new group on facebook specially for RPKians. so for those of you old girls who eventually come across this, please join us there. or else if any of you people know any friends or family members fron the same school, do spread the word for us. tqsm in advance! your great help is very much appreciated. go here to join.


-----

i don't think i will be there tomorrow as i have more important things to attend to in kl next week insya allah. i just would like to wish all you KLites "Happy Freezing" ;-)