Working together for a living planet

Sunday, April 13, 2008

On-Line friend

This post is a tribute to kuE, for her upcoming 36th birthday in the year 2008.

(This write up is from a dear friend of mine, who is to retire from work at the end of this year. He has been very "touched" with the fact that he will no longer see us daily at work. So he contributed this writing, for us to always be with him, even if it's just on-line. And I want to share this with all kuE's friend as well)

My On Line Friend, when I had some free time, what did I do? I checked the computer to see if I'd heard from you!

I used to walk out to a box to retrieve mail. But I'd rather get it instantly, than wait on the snail! Checking my e-mail is always fun! I usually get a joke or greeting from someone. I feel so blessed because on the other end, I know I've connected with a friend!

When I've had a hard day and need to share, Here I can find a friend who will listen and care. And to this friend I hope I've let them know That I am always there for them also! Isn't it a strange kind of bond we form? It isn't exactly like the "norm"!

That little joke or note, or just a simple "Hi", Could be like a ray of sunshine from the sky! So my online pals, this is dedicated to you, For all the smiles you have made anew! May our friendship continue to grow, And the warmth we feel continue to flow!

Always remember this... A smile is such an easy thing to pass along the way, Like a ray of summer sunshine, On a somewhat gloomy day!!

Thank you for being my Online Friend!!!