Working together for a living planet

Thursday, April 17, 2008

xie xie... MJ!!!

i guess maybe from this month through out may would be the most times i am gonna say "thank you". the best thing is my birthday's coming very soon.

thank you so much to metrojaya for the RM10 gift voucher for my birthday. although its not that much but i really appreciate it cuz its always the thought that counts. at least i will be saving RM10 during my next trip there 8) for all you people information, i lurveee to shop at MJ. its in fact my best place for shopping especially for clothing, like in heaven!!! ;) but anyhow it doesnt' mean that i am that choosy occay?!! hehe...

i would also like to take this opportunity to thank these wonderful blogger friends-- WNA and eyna whom i have never met before, and OLD Club and Lin; for lighten up my blogs a bit towards the PROJECT #36. go here to find out more about it.

-----

to my dear darling Rose!!!

may your birthday wish find its way to the sky and may all your dreams take flight.
happy birthday...


love from,
kuE, puteri & megat