Working together for a living planet

Monday, April 14, 2008

Tired but Excited

Today i rushed back to watch my fav tv show- Kawin Muda (at tv1 ,7:30pm). Seing Agha "bentak-bentak" sama isterinye Sera bikin gue happy bangat. They just look so cute together! Teringat me&hubby masa dulu. Hate each other guts till one day we realized that actually we are crazily in luv. Then after doing house stuff, i logged to my lap top to reply all enquiries in my business blogs.. Its pretty tiring. Later i shall continue to make those gift ordered by my future bride. I am telling u be a part time entrepreneur is very-very tiring however i am excited and really enjoy doing it. I wonder how the rest of OLD Club members especially a mother to few children manage to do it... They must be superb! I saIute u all! I wonder how do u do that kuE... Being Super Hot Mama with ExtraVaganza Talent & that great personality, U must be grateful. Happy Fabulous 36 years old beb!
:From OLD Club Members: