Working together for a living planet

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

How picky are you when ordering your food? WNA writes...

KFC
"Snack Plate, Original. Drumstick and Thigh Only. No breast, no wings. I repeat-drumstick and thigh only."

McDonald's
Value Meal
"Double cheese burger, no pickles"
"Can I have Ayam Goreng McD, spicy, only thigh and drumstick yeah. Listen to me, if not, I will have to return it back. Im serious. So make it right yeah"
"Can you give me a new french fries? I want it hot"

Drinks
"Coke, no ice"

Dominos
"Pepperoni, thin crust"

Pizza Hut
".... Seafood Island... and Hawaiian Chicken"

Mamak
Food
"Ane, kasi Nasi Lemak biasa sama itu telor mata satu."
"Ane, roti canai kosong, garing. Kasi itu dhall banyak sama itu sambal. Tak mau banjir. Saya bikin sindiri"
"Ane, telor separuh masak satu set. Takmo cair sangat. Tolong kasi pecah itu telur masuk itu mangkok. Dengan itu roti bakar satu set. Tak mau kaya... eh mau lar..Tenkiiuuuu (fickle minded)"
"Ane, maggie goreng, kasi pedas pedas tau. Sama itu Telor mata satu"

Drinks
"Ane, teh tarik kurang manis"
"Ane, saya mau milo 'O'. Semua kosong, gula pun tak mau"
"Ane, saya mau kopi tarik, kurang manis satu"
"Ane, errr... (apa nak order nie...) Kasi air limau kurang ais satu"
"Ane, errrr.. air kosong je lar ane. Budget"

Thai Food
Food
"Saya nak order Nasi Goreng USA. Tapi saya nak daging pedas, tak mau daging merah. Lepas tu saya nak, telur dadar, tak mau telur mata" (I totally change the set..hahahaha)
"Tomyam... sotong sahaja"
"Tomyam campur tapi tak mau udang"

Drinks
"Teh O Ais Limau, kurang ais ye"
"Sirap. Kurang Ais"
"Bandung Soda, Kurang Ais"

CKT (Char KueyTeow)
"Boss, saya nak CKT 1, pedas, tak mau udang, kerang mau tapi jgn masak sgt. I suka merah merah lagi. Tak mau sayur/tauge"

The above, written especially for kuE's blog, which I also post it in mine. It is based on my experience on ordering my food. I hope the waiter/waitress didn't mess with my food, like putting socks in my drinks or my food in their pants. Haha.. LOL!
http://wnalifejourney.blogspot.com

"Happy Birthday kuE"