Working together for a living planet

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

of good thingy about facebook


i was so surprised when i saw my cupcake pics up on my cousin fek's fb profile pic. i didn't really expect that at all ler...

anyhow fek's birthday was yesterday. fyi fek is my second cousin, whose also charlie's cousin. actually i dunno about her birth date, till i saw a birthday alert on my fb hehe... so i postponed my original plan of ipoh trip to yesterday since i wanna surprise fek. i baked the cupcakes in the morning. then i packed them nicely in a specially designed window box with ribbon that i made myself. the box was actually a store bought. i cut the top flap in to a window. after that i paste it with plastic and ribbon accordingly. go here to view the cupcakes pics. take note that i chose red and yellow as they are of fek's company corporate colours ;)

i left home for ipoh with my puteri and megat, after 3.30pm. unfortunately we didn't manage to see fek as her staff said that she was just left, when we arrived at her office in jelapang around 4.15pm. it was rather wet when we were approaching ipoh. if not the journey would normally take less than 30 minutes or so... at last we left the cupcakes with fek's staff. she was so happy with the surprises. i make sure not to load the cupcakes pic on fb before we left, cuz i was afraid if fek would knew it before we come. she dun read my blog, so it was okay for me to load the pics in my baking blog first 8)

on another note, mom was kinda shocked too that i knew fek's birthday. she did ask me about it that morning.

"apa lagi... 'penangan facebook' ler", i told her hehe...

she quickly added, "ok ler tu..." :)