Working together for a living planet

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Jangan Pandang Belakang..

Last night I watch this movie for the first time on tv. I've heard many good reviews about this movie before but knowing me, I'm always way behind when it comes to catching up with new movies..what more a Malay one :p. And guess what..It was creepy! I found myself flipping the channel to watch 'American Idol' whenever the scenes got too creepy...haha.
Earlier, I had read yummy mummy's entry about ghost stories. I too used to keep a pillow handy when watching such movies..I remember growing up my dad used to bring home video cassettes of Poltergeist, The Evil Dead,The thing and etc... They gave me the creeps and I remember once I watched 'Attack of the Killer Tomatoes' I couldn't even sit on the toilet coz I was afraid the tomatoes would come out from the toilet bowl..*LOL*
Anyways, I couldn't sleep after that. Not that I was too scared (am getting a bit too old for that..), but all the anxiety made me restless..plus hubby still not home yet although it was way past 1 am. I understand that he had to work but it couldn't hurt for him to give me a call to wish me good night..*sigh*

Wishful thinking, I guess..

at last I made the call, as usual..

Oops..beginning to ramble already ..
Must watch my manner as I'm blogging on someone else's blog!
:p

Thanks kuE fot inviting me, it's an honour.

Happy Birthday gurrl..note that mine is right behind ya!
;)