Working together for a living planet

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A curious mind....

When I got a special invitation to blog on kuE's space....I kept wondering to myself ,what is it that I want to blog about here....do I write about myself, write about what I love most, write about what I believe in....etc etc etc.....to a point where I just told myself....LIN!!!!! JUST WRITE SOMETHING ALREADY!!!!! hehehehe! So here it is kuE....my humble post to your lovely blog.....am honored.....

Time: 2.50pm.....sitting in front of my PC, still haven't had lunch yet....stomach grumbling.....and checking my Yahoo and Facebook
mails .....If I am not mistaken, starting yesterday I played a new game on Facebook....called Scramble.....the only reason why I added the application was because I wanted to be able to exercise my brain once in a while in a word game or other mental games online that would need me to use my mental ability hehehe.....yesssss!!!! We do need to exercise our brains people!! It is as important as exercising our body.....I wouldn't want to get memory problems at an early age hahaha......nor do I want to get problems like Alzheimer when I get older.....I have observed over the years, a lot of old folks who are retired and just sit at home with no activities, who don't read much, don't talk a lot or get engaged in discussions, don't do any mental activities, do end up having memory problems as they get older and older......it's so scary you know....so I do try to remember and make it a habit to play Scrabbles, Scrambles or do some word puzzles, read books of any kind that suit my interests, even reading the Holy Quran is excellent for the brains according to some studies, simple math quizzes, just anything that could help me exercise my brain.....

It's never too late to start....and also must remember to always have a curious mind...the more curious we are, the more we want to learn and know about new things, the more our brain cells connect....and that's really good for us....don't let the brain cells fade away y'all...... :)

Last but not least....to my dear friend kuE....thank you so much for giving me this honour to blog for your project #36, I truly appreciate this opportunity............... and I wish you all the happiness in the world on your 36th Birthday celebration...may all your wishes come true...if not all, perhaps some will hehehe....

Lots of love and hugs from me.....
Lin