Working together for a living planet

Monday, April 14, 2008

From KL with love :)

When i reached office earlier today, due to my early morning job, i have almost forgotten there's 'a task' i'm supposed to do. Luckily i've put a reminder on the mobile phone *phew* :) Many thanx to the technology, hehehe. Anyways, still dunno what to write actually :-/

Anyhow, this entry is my tribute to kuE's upcoming 36th birthday :) We 'met' few years ago in the cyberspace thru MCKK8286 forum, and decided to meet proper 2 years after that. Our first meeting place was McD in 1U :) She didn't come alone as she was chaperoned by Megat :D It sure was fun with Megat's non-stop 'pok-pek-pok-pek'. After that, we have tried to meet up a few more times with only 2 successful ones + 1 bonus when C & i stopped over at her ...* in Kuale. I only have myself to blame for being extra busy with mom & kids.

But kuE, you know that you're always on my mind friend :) To me, in good & bad times, friends are to be treasured & appreciated because i feel that my life is empty without friends. Thanx for being my on & off-line friend *hugz*

For your upcoming birthday kuE, here's me (together with C & our 4 diamonds) wishing you the followings:

To be under Allah's blessings always,
To have all the love, wealth & good health,
Hope all your dreams come true,
Blue Skies, Everything Nice :)

lotsa hugs,
Rose