Working together for a living planet

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Something to giggle ...

It giggles me when come to think about what happened last night. As usual, I went for my weekly yoga class with Shadiah at CF Subang, and soon after that relaxing sensation yoga, we went for a sauna session. This time around we decided to stay a little longer since the last sauna I went, my body did not promote any sweat. So it was a non-sweating session for me. It’s either the heat was low or maybe there’s something wrong with my body...

As most of us know that almost all places in our country offer women-only sauna, gender separated, and although nudity is not strictly enforced, the sauna "etiquette" has always been either with swimsuit@bikinis or cover with a towel.

So when we entered the steam room, it was only 2 of us. As sauna has always been a quiet place of healing, we had some good quiet conversation until a group of 3 came. Their loud conversation made us abruptly silent, so we decided to enjoy the steaming moment when one of them, unfolded her towel and bare-chested. We were like...???? A glimpse of it, I would say ... “if you want to show your boobs, at most, have it worth to look at... like Angelina Jolie’s maybe... if not, save it for your husband’s eyes only...”

What worth that night was a good giggle and feeling fresh.. my body that is, not the eyes..

Dear kuE, thanks so much of inviting me to be part of your project #36. Have a wonderful day and happy birthday dear!!!