Working together for a living planet

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

sekolah atas bukit

i am sure some of you people may wonder of why this lady still blogging at this hour huh?!! bloggaholic is one thing. well actually i slept very much earlier around 8pm—too tired i guess ;) then i woke-up again in the middle of the night. i thought to myself that i should up-date my blog. weird? nah... i have used to it. i will get back to sleep as soon as i complete this anyway.

everyone still enjoying the last day of school holidays, also last day of the long-weekend holidays. for me, i have already started to start my day at 4.50am. but normally i rewarded myself for an extra sleep during the school holidays though ;)

puteri is in form 1 this year. she goes to the same school like her mother—smk raja perempuan kelsom also known as sekolah atas bukit (school on the hill) by locals. like koleq (yes, budak koleq should know this school better. not forgetting the cliffordian too ehem...), our generations studied at rpk except one of my sister. in fact, we (puteri and i) were there this morning. puteri attended the orientation session with the other girls, while parents were in the hall for some briefing by the school. guess what, some of my teachers are still there. even the present hm, cik hajjah nazipah who started since few months ago, was also my discipline teacher. i know there's also en mohamad, my maths teacher whom we called 'walking plywood-board' last time tehee...


the school really provides a lot of memories for me. not just that, it also was the residence of jww birch who was the first british resident in perak, resides here in kuale. maybe some day i'll post more about the history of my school. i studied there from 1985 to 1989. just hope that if any of my school friends read this (other than kay of course), please contact me here or here.

during the makan-makan this morning, i didn't join the other parents. but i walked-around the school compound alone instead. i almost cry you know huhu...