Working together for a living planet

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

RM100 gone, for a good deed (?)

gosh... i am about to go home, but i have to post this first. both my kids are waiting for me. i am bringing them to town shortly.

this morning i read DNAS' post with sorry. i know its hard for her as i faced a same kind of situation at my former work place before... duh!*...

about 1/2 an hour ago a guy from ipoh came in to my office. he is supposed to have a brain operation (i think) next week at assunta hospital in pj. the operation would cost him about RM50,000. he showed me all the supporting documents from the hospital. also some letters from schools in perak that donated some monies for him. it seems that he needed another RM500. many times he told me that i could give him what ever amount i wish to as 'derma ikhlas'. this is my weakness. i can't see all this kind of thingy. what when he showed me his sad face. so i told him that i'll donate RM100. i took-out two pieces of RM50 note from my blue butterfly wallet placed in my hand-bang. i handed the money to him. he thanked me few times. before he left, he wrote-down his telephone number in ipoh. he asked me to contact me if i ever have any problems (?) oikk?...

to ghazali bin idrus (tel: +6055284546); i really hope that you told me the truth, that i have not been conned. if you are, i wished that allah will bless your life with happiness always. god bless you!

to whoever attached with assunta hospital (sorry naddy, when the guy mentioned about assunta, suddenly my mind was thinking of you. what a co-incidence, huh?!!); maybe you could help me to track this guy. i only wanna make sure that he is not a liar.

*kuE's note: actually i got a funny story about this word—duh. never mind, i'll post about it someday. gotta go now people... ciao!