Working together for a living planet

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

when RDH went on his casual way

i had brunch and chit-chat session with Mr T at rest house. we sat at a square table for two facing the sungai (river) perak, when suddenly i heard a familiar voice. i turned around. i was damn shock when i saw my uncle, about to sit at a table behind me. since he saw me too, i had to approach and salam him. Mr T also salam with him. before Mr T could asked me, i already told him that that was RDH. Mr T was shocked indeed, juz afraid if RDH complained to Mr T's boss that he never been greeted properly. wa lau ley... i told him that its not his fault cuz RDH was in his casual outing hehe...

kuE's note: am posting this via an email to blogger, using my nokia 6680- juz trying out this feature while waiting for megat ;)

kuE's up-date at +/- 4pm: yes! yes! yes! i checked and found-out that i managed to type a post with my fon. what a wonders of technology could do to us in our modern life, huh?!!