Working together for a living planet

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

an open letter for kimi


to my dear kimi,

i know that this is lonngggggg overdue... but whatever it is, to tell you the truth we, especially i had a blast meeting you for the first time exactly a month ago.

i was almost reached kl that evening when we got in touch with each other more via sms/fon (hehe... i understand that it was damn dangerous to use our mobile-fon while driving. what to do, we are malaysians meh... ;) ). since you were stuck in the traffic-jam, i thought i would do some shopping while waiting for you at the curve. its one of my favourite shopping mall as parking there was damn easy. at the same time i was nervous too of whether you will like me or not :| i was at tribeca boutique when you called me. sorry dear, i have to get myself a matching orange sarong for an orange blouse that i bought at the same boutique; during my previous kl trip. i wanted to wear it for my lil' brother's wedding in kuale (orange colour clothes theme ler... dear). i guess it was alright since it took you not long to wait for me right. i was with my kids and grandmother.

so we walked to italiannes. i told the hostess that someone is waiting for me. then she told me that there was a lady sitting alone inside. then i thought that it must be you. we walked in, while my big round eyes was looking for you. as soon as i saw you, i was like—what? was that really you? "my...", i thought to myself. i kept thinking when i stood near you, "the kimi that i saw in the cyber world, looks O-K (hehe...) but this kimi is very much beautiful". hmm... what when you wore that red baju kurung that evening. red really suits you, dear. i really cannot trust your pics in the blog. sorry to say that maybe you are not that photogenic, as in reality, you look much more better, gorgeous! like i said earlier, we really had fun meeting you. i hope that we could do that again with the other angels. who knows maybe we could have our first gathering with all the seven of us together some day. i have met leilanie few times anyway. but i was lucky that night when we met nah too, on our way out of the restaurant; who happened to be having dinner with her family. well dear, other than makan-makan, who knows maybe we could all go out for some get-away-holidays or something. what say you?

oh yea... before i forgot, thank you so much for the wonderful gift. it was tremendously beautiful... i love it so much! you already knew what i like as though that we've already known each other long enough.

until then kimi, take care and all the best in whatever you do. i hope its still not too late for me to wish you a happy new year 2007. best wishes to you and your loved ones!

hugs & kisses,
kuE!