Working together for a living planet

Monday, March 06, 2006

countdown 10 to 1 tag

NAH tagged me on this and here's mine finally-

10 FIRSTS
first best friend: kay of whom we are still, since we were in standard 1 back in '79.
first item you stole: chocolate from the fridge, dunno whose.
first pet: a tortoise named on-on. i cried when i lost him- that was somewhere in '79 too i think.
first piercing: ears piercing at bb plaza when i was about 11+, that only after we saw a baby girl with ear-pierced lol
first school: srk datin khadijah
first house location: ss19, sj
first crush: fuiyo... why lar got this type of question? okay lar maybe one of the budak koleq then whose also my ex-boyfriend *glurp*
first kiss: by my parents when i was born- same goes to everyone rite, definitely!
first car: honda life (can't seems to remember the reg. no.) that my dad bought for me when i was +/- 17+ . had so many experiences with that car hehe... kay and me would be laughing like hell when everytime we think of it.


9 LASTS
last time you smoked: maybe +/- 12 years ago, juz for fun with gal friends when we went out for clubbing
last food you ate: a pack of snickers
last movie you watched on dvd at home: sepet
last movie you watched at the cinema: memoirs of geisha
last text message: "okie dokie" -to a colleague in penang who asked me to up-date her on our next company meeting in sunway hotel, seberang jaya
last music video you saw: 'cos i love you (the english version) - love this song since heard megat sang the mandarin version few years ago. guess what. i even asked him to sing sometimes when i feel like wanna hear it lol.
last song you listened to: pop ye ye by VE
last words you said: "aiyaa... why lar always off-line; angin tak de, ribut tak de" -was mumbling to self when one of my cashier up-date me on the kompakar' card system.

8 HAVE-YOU-EVERS
dated a best friend: yup
been arrested: nope, i'm 'kamcing' (closed) with all those inspectors what lol.
been on TV: YES!!!
eaten sushi: lurve it
cheated on your BF/GF: no
been on a blind date: ;)
been out of the country: yup
been in love: of course

7 THINGS YOU ARE WEARING
1. my guess watch
2. my jade bangle that i bought during my beijing trip
3. blue denim work blouse
4. black pants
5. black boots
6. fav blue hair clips
7. fav gold ring that i bought using my first pay-check in kl ;)

6 THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TODAY
1. drank a full-glass of milk (a must, every morning)
2. fetched puteri at 11.05am, as the teacher called that puteri was not feeling well. the weather was damn hot these days, thats why i guess.
3. trying to complete all the reports that to be fax-out by the 7th ;)
4. replied emails
5. reconfirm stock schedule for few days ahead with ML
6. interviewed some candidates

5 FAVORITE THINGS
1. my antique bed given by my late great grand-ma auww...
2. my 4-wd
3. my nokia 6680
4. my collection of hand-bags
5. my butterfly things i.e. accessories, hand-bags, clothes etc.

4 PEOPLE YOU TRUST THE MOST
1. my parents
2. puteri
3. megat
4. d

3 THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. perform all rukun islam (insya-Allah)
2. to see all my children grow-up and become the most successful people
3. travel, travel and travel

2 CHOICES
vanilla or chocolate: chocolate
rock or rap: rap- although i'm not much into this hehe... prefer r&b or jazz kind of music

1 PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW? D

PEOPLE WHO I'D LIKE TO WASTE TIME DOING THIS TAG: open to all. maybe you let me know so that i could placed a link here ;)