Working together for a living planet

Friday, August 12, 2005

oh... beijing!

i came back last saturday night. like what i suspected, there were piles of workload on my desk ahaks... luckily i asked one of my staff to arrange them in a box while i was on my holiday. so its not too bad tho'. i really dun have the time to tell you about my trip yet but maybe i post some of my fav pics here ;)


summer palace


the sunset gives the Long Gallery a touch of desolation despite the exquisite paintings


this was the best part after a long walk at the summer palace



a view from the 4th of 6 stations at the great wall. believe it or not i was one of the four of us in the group who managed to climb-up till the top! ;)



a view from my hotel room at +/- 0545



the big red door at the forbidden city where "the last emperor" was filmed here



one of the mosque in china


bicycles are allowed here in beijing city but NOT motorcyles!