Working together for a living planet

Sunday, August 28, 2005

raya shopping

i did bring grandma to the sunday market this morning. as soon as we came back i took my shower then we off to ipoh for a sunday outing together. we had lunch at her fav restaurant called secret recipe. i remember those times when it first opened, they won the best cheese cake award!

we then proceed to a fabric shop, thought of going there to just look around. i end up buying two fabs each for my kids and three for me instead lol. these are (for sure) for the raya season that is coming very soon. lega rasanya... one part done! i would definitely send all the fabs to my tailor tomorrow so that she and the pakcik (for my son's baju melayu) could sew all of them on time hehe...

one week school holidays are going to be over very soon in a few hours. my kids are back, missed both of them so much. i would have to start my normal schedule at 5am from tomorrow. but then i'm bringing some work back home as today is the cut-off date for pay day. so i dunno whether i could get enough sleep for today too or not since i slept for 2.5 hours only last nite.