Working together for a living planet

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

duck race

my dad send kidz to kl yesterday evening for the school holidays. in fact he juz called that he is on the way back already now lol.

hmm... i'm sure u all would wonder why i post a food pic this time. well since my staff thought i left alone at home (but actually grandma too, dunno what's her "angin" that she dun wanna follow the kidz this time), one of them belanja me a nasi lemak and kopi 'o' ais. this is normal for us here. maybe u could refer to my previous post on good boss equals satisfied worker .

anyhow while i was eating, i surf thru the net and at the same time read my inbox. there was an email from MAKNA about the DUCK RACE that is gonna be held on 4 september 2005 in kuala lumpur. why MAKNA in my inbox? well i donate to them monthly via my maybank2u account. adalah sikit. this is like something good that i could do while working hard for living. i have paid for 5 ducks! i'll see maybe i'll add 5 more after pay day :)

if you think you are generous enough, please help too. you could also pay online via your credit card, no matter from other parts of the world. i juz would like to say "thank you" on behalf of my beloved country.