Working together for a living planet

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

anak?

uhh... how nice listening to the soothing "you don't know my name" by alicia keys. ghee... thats not the point!

i've just completed all the important task, time to go back now. but before that juz wanna ensure that i let u all know whats happening yesterday morning. kinda tricky tho' hehe...

i was having breakfast with my dear six years old son when suddenly...

son : ma, why cik wah* and wan chik* tak de anak?
me : emm... sebab they are not married yet.
son : then, mama married dengan sape?
me : (fuhh... tough Q) err... emm... wait lar, i'll tell you someday.
[my son just stopped there, finishing his breakfast]

gosh... kidz these days huh?!! i guess he will be more smarter than me when he grows up lol. he already in his final year of his three years in a chinese kindergarten. one of his kindy teachers told me something good today, that they have selected my son to present a speech in mandarin during his graduation day cum end year concert. in my mind i feel proud of him but at the same time i am nervous too, dunno whether my son could do it or not. anyhow the teacher is so damn confident with him. phew... we'll see...

my son never got the chance to see his father in his whole entire life. i'm also his dad all this while. its hard and tough being a single mom of two wonderful kids i.e. hard of maintaining the ringgits also tough facing people's unsealable mouth, full of gossips!

*cik wah and wan chik are the names that my son called his aunties who are also my younger sisters.