Working together for a living planet

Thursday, September 01, 2005

my... oh my...

i was sooo damn shocked after i unsealed an envelope from maxis earlier. guess what. my dd's total sms bill was RM157.20! while the total fon calls that she made was just RM11.97 instead. she just joined me here and i already explained to her (again) whats the do's and don'ts. i also told her that she supposed to understand our situations. well, i dunno whether this is my fault *grr...* of giving her a supplementary line for her birthday last year. she promised to follow my rules anyway *phew*

o yeah... i had some quality times with both of my kids yesterday. in fact i didn't even touch my workload, let juz my dad run the show :)

by +/-0915, we already reached ipoh, had breakfast at the coffee bean. actually kids wanna eat at mcD. oh no... kids these days alwiz want mcD! i have to convince them that the coffee bean also have some good breakfast meals i.e. my son's fav of scrambled egg. fuhh...

we then headed to the ipoh bowl, played three rounds of games for almost two hours. it was second time for dd and first time for ds. it was really fun to have some great times like this. ds even asked for more next time during weekends. alright son, we'll c...

the tough part... dealed with kids not to buy anything as we went out yesterday just to have some fun together. in the end we end up of buying some toiletries at guardian (thats fine), also new pair of shoes for both of them at timberland. hmm... luckily the malaysia mega sale carnival is still on till 4 september 2005, that ds and dd shoes were worth buying for 70% and 30% respectively hehe... looks like these ones are for raya! actually i was eagerly interested on one of the boots there, maybe i'll come back ;)