Working together for a living planet

Thursday, September 22, 2005

ain't no rich!

i was having my lunch with my daughter this afternoon when she told me something that made my meart burst lol no lar...

i use to give puteri duit belanja of RM5.00 every monday for the whole week i.e. RM1/day. she told me that there was one monday, when her friend saw her took out the RM5.00 note from her pocket. her friend told her, "eee... kayanya". my eyes became more bigger and fully rounded. then i asked puteri whether she explained to her friend that the money supposed to be for five days. luckily puteri did. phew... kids these days... their mouth are so damn laser man!!! blimey they thought i'm rich? no way, we are just okay lor... not so bad.

hmm... talking about money thing, i received a letter from puteri's teacher last week to ask for some sponsorship of a number of hampers for the school's hari ko-kurikulum on this coming 2nd of october. it seems they were looking for me because that was my former school and that i could help. but they dunno that i'm supporting both my kids myself ahhh...!!! then i thought to myself, never mind lor... since that was my school. yea... ok i'll do it for MY SCHOOL.