Working together for a living planet

Friday, September 30, 2005

1/2 an hr...

i have already called the maxis centre to report about my stolen fon. my line will be blocked in 1/2 an hr. before that i tried to call my number. after a few tried someone answered but there was so damn silence on the other party. so i told whoever that was, "saya mau saya punya sim card saja sebab banyak important numbers ada dalam. kalau u mau saya punya fon u boleh ambik tapi kasi balik saya punya sim card. kalu u tak mau cakap, kejap lagi saya mau potong itu line". still, so damn quiet there. i talked in chinese accent because according to a friend a chinese answered in her language, when he called my number this morning. eee... geram betul!!!

nizam and her sister came about 1/2 an hr ago to return some of my promotion items that they borrowed. "wheyy... kawan, still got more stuff not return lor... plus some hutang-piutang..." lol. never mind lar... maybe during our meeting next week on the 5th or 6th. i found out that nizam didn't call me before he came. so i told them about my fon and gave azah puteri's fon number for the time being while i get my new sim card.

almost 1/2 an hr after i send puteri to school, she called and asked me to bring her back as she was not feeling well. she was having some head-ache and vomitted. her teacher helped her to wait for me in the office. but that time i was helping megat getting ready for his kindy. then puteri has to wait for about 1/2 an hr also.