Working together for a living planet

Sunday, August 28, 2005

cloud 9

wa lau ley... the rainy weather was sooo damn nice last nite. i felt damn great in my air-condition room plus the cooling weather from outside. thus... grandma knocked on my door at 6.30. apalagi... macam lipas kudung lar i but i didn't take my shower hehe... i drank a glass of plain water and went down almost 6.45, my staff already waiting for me hahaha. dad went to kl yesterday to bring back my kids thats why. if not, i could have more sleeps lol.

anyhow can't blame the weather only actually *glurpp*. i watched movie till almost 2.30am. when i was about to sleep, david called me at 3am. that what makes me feel so happy. according to him, he read my email the day before. when he wanted to go to work in the morning he thought of calling me after he comes back. we missed each other so much. one of our plans ehem ehem... is for me to go for a week holiday to vancouver! david will be my tourist guide. of course he will bring me to see his family, friends and colleagues at work too. he did tell me that if he would come over here, he will fly and settle down, never go back there; left his family and friends behind to be with me. we talked and chat for an hour. then only i slept soothingly.

okay other than that, i went for an hour thai oil aromatheraphy massage session at the spa centre of the syuen hotel in ipoh. that was my first time going for a spa done by an amateur. few times before this... argghhh... had told everything in my previous entries hehe...

i have to go now, gonna have my breakfast and shower. guess have to bring grandma to the weekend market too. who else huh?!! other than this only cucu mithali (hah! perasan lol).