but hey... you can win this too! remember i post something about twitter last week? so have you registered yet? cuz raging tech (RT) is putting up a “just for the heck of it” contest that got something to do with twitter.
- contest ends on 30 april 2009. no late submissions will be accepted.
- contest prizes:
1st prize: USD20 paid via PayPal,
2nd prize: mystery prize(?) for most creative tweet.
- no prize substitutions, this contest void where prohibited by applicable laws.
- winner will be chosen at random from entries. 2nd prize winner will be chosen based on most creative tweet.
there are the three simple ways to enter this contest—
- follow @ragingtech and tweet about this contest on twitter and link to this blog post directly. here’s some example text if you need it:
—but your text must be good enough in order for you to get a chance for winning the 2nd prize for most creative tweet! be sure to include @ragingtech and the #ragingwin if you want your submission to count.
- leave a comment on this post, and be sure to fill out the form with a link to your blog together with your valid email address.
- blog about this contest — post at least 100 words or more blog post about this contest, and be sure your blog has trackback or pingback enabled, or leave a comment here with the direct url to your post.
see... didn't i tell you earlier that this is sooooo simple? get more info about this contest here.