Working together for a living planet

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

pissed off

"From : RIZAL < ......... >
Date : 07/12/2005
Time : 13:22

Hai, apakabo? Dah santap. Abg free 3 hari, akak o-station. Sudikan lah contact.
"

translation: hai, how are you? had your meal. i'm available this three days, she went out-station. please contact.

no way mannn...

okay okay... i admit that i used to love him so much before, eventhough i knew that he's already married. he's my first love. one lousy incident that happened few years back made my feelings totally changed on him. i've made up my mind that i won't make him my specials anymore. i told him that it was no use for me to love him cuz he's not mine. but rizal never wanna listen to me. i was at dad's place in bukit pelandok when suddenly one day i received a call from an unknown number. i saw the code that its from the southern area but i didn't recognize the number. what the hell i still answered my bloody ericsson fon (then). a lady scolded me for disturbing her marriage life blah blah blah... my heart was boiling like mad!!! i didn't say anything. then i just hang-up the fon once she finished. i swear that i didn't feel anything with rizal no more since then. full stop.

it seems that he loves me so much. please... if you love me then do not disturb me like this. i dun want your other half to blame me. it's not my fault!