Working together for a living planet

Thursday, December 01, 2005

december

woohoo... it's december. we are heading towards the end of the year. december is said to be the most enjoyable month of the year. there are so many birthday presents to buy especially for my mom (16th), my sister and puteri (both on 17th). not forgetting my cousin (19th) and also my grand-auntie (can't remember this one).

christian' around the world will be celebrating x'mas on the 25th. while most of the people will be busy on the 31st night to celebrate the new year 2006.

unfortunately there were so many problems encounted here on the first day of the month. we have to do manual sales from +/- 9pm yesterday. it was drizzling, suddenly the POS hang. my staff called me when i was relaxing at home, all alone watching tv. my dad went to seremban yesterday hmm... dun wanna talk about that. anyway i went down, tried to fix the ISIS system but failed (chewah... macam lar pandai sangat lol). so i called khalil of sapura to let him know. he advised me to make a report first via ML but he could only come and fix the problem this morning. fulamak... this one is the one that i don't like. we have the best system in the country but once corrupted, it would make us gone up-side down ;)

dad already back by 2.30pm, bringing home mom, puteri and megat too. oh... how i missed my puteri and megat sooo much. puteri looks a bit taller. next who knows that she would be growing-up as big as me. thats not impossible as people always thought that we are sisters anyway :)