Working together for a living planet

Sunday, December 11, 2005

how time flies...

i was damn worried when a man with sunglasses came to me earlier.

he opened the door and asked, "you ni anak ... kan? ".

"yes", i replied. "you ni siapa".

"i'm your dad's friend. mcoba. can you try and call him. i'm wan ahmad". (hehe... mcoba again?!!. yes... i live around with all those people from ages. my dad is so damn close with all his mcoba friends anyway.)

my dad didn't answer my call. so i called my mom's fon and let that man talked with her. however both of them went out together anyway. he (that man) thanked me before he went off. before that he asked of my age. he told me that he is very close with my parents since those times. when he knew about my age, he was so impressed that how times flies damn fast.

yea... time really flies so damn fast...

i went to two malay weddings yesterday! not near, but the one in the afternoon was in sungai petani. as usual i went with mom and my two kids. we started from here +/- 11.35am and it took us about 1/2 an hr to reach there. its quite easy to get to the location though. we knew that its near the hospital. so we just went along the road thank to the efficient road signs. that wedding was the wedding of my area manager's sister. and to cut the story's short, my mom and his dad was classmates in form 6 at the anderson school in ipoh. hahahah... the last time they met was during their school days. besides that, his dad was scooling in clifford school too. not just that, mom also met with some of her hometown friends at the wedding too. wahahaha... like jejak kasih lar...

then we have to rush back, send mom and megat home. mom dun wanna follow me to the next wedding in ipoh. so i went there with puteri only. it was raining heavily here. i was so afraid. you know... once you already dress-up, what would happened if we have to walk out in the rain. noooo... wahhh... how lucky we were last night. it was totally dry when we reached ipoh. we headed straight to jalan raja dihilir and looked-out for a bungalow with canopies/tents. this wedding look so grand with blue and white theme. even all the family members wore the same simple light blue songket baju kurung. while the male family members wore light blue baju melayu with the same type of songket as the sampin. the VVIPs and VIPs were include raja dihilir and his wife, menteri besar and wife, all the datuks and datins, corporate leaders etc. not forgetting the dancers were from DBI. its the wedding of my work friend's sister. the father is a 'datuk' with four wives. the family are so huge, they live together in one roof. but too bad i heard that he left the first wife just like that with no any good reasons ~ she was not well. moreover one of that datuk's children with the first wife was not well too, needed operations. the first wife was the one who donated one of her organs. how sad. i don't even like to hear this kind of story.