Working together for a living planet

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

butterfly laptop sleeve

the laptop sleeve that i ordered from dzaliqa, a simple but stylish sleeve specially for my dell inspiron 1420 has finally arrived this morning! owh... how i lurve it so much. i chose the fab myself, a black and white butterfly (my fav!) print fabs by ikea that i found out from DNAS here... lovely!

for those who dunno, i lurveeeee butterfly so much, that's why. check-out more of my favourite butterfly stuff here.

this sleeve is perfect for traveling with your laptop. on the other hand it's just a light-weight sleeve, there's no room for anything else but your laptop.

it's designed to travel light, you can take it under your arm but you can also use it to better protect your laptop in your backpack or sling bag. the sleeve will protect your laptop from damage and will make sure it doesn't get dirty.

if you have a notebook or laptop and are looking for some extra protection you should consider this. it's a pretty simple but professional looking bag. it's made from cotton fabs lined with matching plain cotton fabs as well and padded with wadding. hence it is washable, it should last for years and at a very reasonable price it won't break the bank.


my laptop sleeve

front view



my laptop sleeve

back view



my laptop sleeve

isn't this gorgeous, complete with velcro flap. you have the choice to choose this type or the one with zippered top.



to order this custom made laptop sleeve, just e-mail dzaliqa your laptop specs (width, height, depth). the price starts from RM45 excluding delivery.

p/s dzaliqa has been featured on the star youth 2' here.



my laptop sleeve



i tell you what people... to tell you the truth i actually can sew. it's one of my great passion. go here to view some of the quilts that i have made. if so, why bought then, you asked? well like i mentioned here, i love handmade stuff. sometimes i do not mind to buy them instead. i know how much time and effort has gone into making them and they, therefore, become more precious to me. correct me if i am wrong(?).

*links related to this post: i'm still here! by dzaliqa.