Working together for a living planet

Thursday, June 12, 2008

my humble pic make it to NowPublic.com

sports day

i have never heard about NowPublic. have you?

i was kinda surprised to receive a flickrmail from its rep asking for my permission to use the above pic, of course with the condition that my pic will always remain my property, and whatever license i have specified will follow its use on NowPublic.com. they are actually working on coverage of healthy eating and lifestyle, and it seems that my image would be a great addition hmm... what a surprised ya for a non-pro-photographer like me! hehe... go here to read the contents of the article with my pic ;)

NowPublic is a news sharing community that uses stories, photos, and videos from sources like us.

kuE's note:
owhhh... how damn happy and glad am i to share this with all of you people :)