Working together for a living planet

Monday, February 13, 2006

kuE's 4-tag...

...on a day before 14 February 2006-

i was tagged by
Leilanie, (who else) hehe...

Four Jobs I Had In My Life
1. Receptionist*
2. FO Guest Relations Officer*
3. Asst Front Office Manager*
*kuE's note: all these positions were from the same hotel. i climbed-up through the jobs from the bottom-line.
4. Secretary to the Sales Director,
Stone World Sdn. Bhd., previously located at Holiday Villa Hotel

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1.
Grease
2.
Summer Holiday
3.
Sepet
4.
Pretty Woman

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
1.
The Bold and the Beautiful
2. CSI (all of them)
3. Little House on the Prairie
4.

Four Places I've Lived
1. SS19,Subang Jaya
2. USJ11, UEP Subang Jaya
3. Bandar Baru Sepang
4. Kuala Kangsar

Four Places I've Been on Vacation To
1. London, England
2. Langkawi
3.
Beijing
4.
Cameron Highlands

Four Places I'd Rather Be In
1. the comfort of my air-cond room auww...
2. Vancouver
3. -ditto-
4. -ditto-
kuE's note: i'd rather be in those two places right now, can i? cuz i dun have the answers for number 3 and 4 lol...

Four of My Favourite Foods
1. Sushi
2. Lasagne
3. Char-kuay-teow (mo chioq lol...)
4. Pasta pasta and more pasta hmm... mama mia

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. webmail.tm.net.my
2. XXX-XXX.com.my (work)
3. XXXXXXX.com.my (basically, still for/about work)
4. all blogs on my favourite list

Four Victims To Do This Tag
1.
Rose
2.
NeoTech v2.0
3.
Qatar Cat
4.
Lichan


kuE's note: nizam called this afternoon to remind me about the farewell lunch tomorrow. yea... no problem as i do not have any date for valentine's day :P