Working together for a living planet

Thursday, January 26, 2006

what's in the bag

yippeee...!!! i'm a bit better now, compared to what i posted few days ago. i felt like a walking zombies you know. i managed to drive my 4wd alone to sunway hotel, seberang jaya yesterday for a company seminar there. dad was so worried asking whether i was going with anyone. i just 'geleng-geleng'. huh... he knew that i lurve to drive, some more wanna ask.

anyhow back to my main purpose of being here at this time- what's in the bag. i was so damn eager to post about this from yesterday morning after
read leilanie's. but that moment i was preparing to go for my seminar grr... i also keep a side of my intention to up-date about my weekend happenings just because of this. so i immediately took the pic as soon as i reached home, and here it is, let's chek-out what's in my bag-


clock wise from top (that's of course my guess jeans denim bag) -
1. yu yee oil (has been using this since i was 1 day old)
2. a packet tissue paper
3.
estee lauder pleasures exotic (yes the new one. i love the smell. i've just added this after i got it free from buying a bottle for my sister's birthday last week)
4. laurier sanitary pad and carefree pantiliner
5. megat's school badge
(oikk... lol)
6. revlon colorstay lipcolor - #20 plum
7. revlon colorstay lipliner - wines/bordeaux
8. revlon superlustrous lipgloss - #070 glossy rose
9. my parker fountain pen and ball pen engraved with my name
10. hair clips
11. mirror
(cousin jija bought this for me from beijing)
12. wrigley's cool air (i seldom chew this but its really help when i stucked into a situation like what i explained it
here ;) )
13. hair scrunchies
14. pics of puteri and megat
15. raya packet filled with raya monies from my god-mom during
last raya (tangkal or 'ibu duit'? :D )
16. old receipts and old TGV tickets (this is good if suddenly i bum into someone and we want to exchange contacts, that i have this to write on hehe...)
17. business cards- clients, suppliers, etc.
18. butterfly wallet
(mwahhh...)
19. bunch of keys- house, office and my car
and last but not least...
20. my lovely nokia 6680 (that i used to take the above pic)


*phew* exactly 20!

wanna know what's in YOUR bag too? go on, don't be shy... also dun forget to let me know when you are done occay :)