Working together for a living planet

Monday, January 09, 2006

unlucky me

yesterday's sale was just like normal week days. maybe this first month of the year is a bit burden for some. school days started. almost all parents have to spend hundreds of ringgits for their kids' school fees. not forgetting other stuff like school uniforms, text books, stationery etc. i am one of the unlucky one who have to buy text books for both puteri and megat. it seems that my kids are not eligible to get 'skim pinjaman buku teks'. what's wrong with these people huh... i guess they knew what am i doing. okay that's fine. maybe they didn't realize it that i'm a single mother whose trying to struggle to give the best for my kids. well at least if my kids got the chance to borrow the text books, i could venture my monies in another way like save them!