Working together for a living planet

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

depression

wow… it was so damn hard for me to wake-up this morning. it was raining the whole night u know, so i felt so good in the cooling weather from outside with more cool feeling from inside my air-conditioned room. anyhow I woke-up before 7 to pee, went downstairs to drink some water (2 glasses hehe...), and then went back to bed! if i’m not mistaken, i continued my sleep then for about half an hour hah! the picture here was captured from my eye-view, still laying in bed this morning hehe…

i guess that was all because i felt so damn depressed. in fact am still am. as usual, i talked to V about my problem. i have been telling him from the last two days in a row actually. he gave his opinion, but grr… i dunno how… shall i hear some ideas from friends of the same gender. ahh... what to do. i posted about my point of view on
good friends yesterday. my depression this time is in sequence with yesterday’s post and most importantly the post on ‘friends’. it is about my story on paragraph 2 of the ‘friends’ post, kay is the one that married and like simply forgetting me :(

oh god, please help me.