Working together for a living planet

Thursday, November 17, 2005

my puteri & upsr 2006


upsr 2005 exam results that came out yesterday really makes me nervous. i dunno why. its not that i kave a kid that sat for the exam. my puteri only will faced hers next year. in fact my heart-beat started to beat so damn fast already. when is this gonna end? *phew*

i read leilanie's post this morning regarding her son's achievements. congratulations kawan! double kudos to emil too for the 5As. puteri is in kl now enjoying her school holidays. i just finished talking to her on the fon. she told me that my auntie nabilah (puteri's grand-auntie) got 3As and 2Bs for her exam. congratulations to you too, nabilah.

i never send puteri to any tuition class but i supports her by sending her to the extra classes organised voluntarily by her school teachers. besides that i bought (and will still carry on to buy) work books for her. we do it together unless i asked her to revise some of the hard stuff with her teachers in school. i also started to check-out links on upsr topics. i know this is hard especially for a single mom like me. whatever it is we'll prove to everyone that we could do it. anyhow from years ago, i've promised puteri that i will bring her for a holiday in down under (yes... australia) if she could do 5As. insya-Allah ;)

this is a special message for my puteri... good luck & all the best for your upsr 2006!