Working together for a living planet

Monday, November 28, 2005

sunday surprise

my staff passed me a note yesterday morning. it said, "to: ... please call. 012-... K". i was wondering... blurr... dunno whether i should be happy or not because in my mind i positively thought that it was from my truly friend kay. i also dunno if i should call the number written on the paper. it took me about 15 mins to decide. i was damn surprised when a guy's voice answered. i told him that i want to speak to "K". he said that i got the right person, then he laughed. "lar... koboi ler, awak tak ingat ke... (lar... koboi ler, u dun remember me?)". lol... i was laughing too. then i remembered that koboi is my former colleague from the hotel that i worked in sj last time. he was a bartender then and he is still a bartender now, working in bangsar. he used to work in places like modestos rohas perkasa, brannigan etc. he was here from friday, visiting his sick grand father. since i dun have anything to do, so we promised for a meet-up in the evening somewhere in ipoh. he fetched me around 5.30pm. but as soon as he arrived my house, he moved to the other side. he asked me to drive his proton satria instead with excuse that he was a bit tired. we talked non-stop all the way to ipoh, catching-up on our up-dates ;)


eventually we dunno where we were heading. then suddenly he mentioned about movies. hmm... he is still the same old koboi that i know who loves to watch movie so much. so i drove straight to kinta city. we headed for tgv, then only we decide of what movie to watch. we chose to watch
the exorcism of emily rose, using the complimentary passes that my sister gave me. last week my sister send me more passes via snail mail. i shared them (the tgv complimentary passes) with my staff too where i gave them 2 passes each. about the movie, the exorcism of emily rose, it's not as scary as i thought it would be---not really a horror movie either. i'd say it's more of a psychological-court case-freaky movie with religious connotations on some of the dialogue. but overall, it's pretty good!

we went straight back home after the movie. but then we stop somewhere in ipoh town to fetch koboi's brother. thank you so much kawan, for dropping-by and do keep in touch yea... hmmm... how nice huh?!! although i live in my kampung (hometown) now, i would still get friends coming to visit me sometimes ;)