Working together for a living planet

Saturday, November 12, 2005

yesterday, today & tomorrow

yesterday

first bf rizal was in town the whole week but we didn't meet *phew*. he was so damn eager to meet-up wz me but dunno lar... i dun have the guts at all. at first he wanted to come over to my office during the friday prayers time. what the hell man... what would people say if they saw him with me during that time i.e. my office is wz glass-walls. then he suggested a place. hmm... lucky me that megat merengek. he was alone at home with my parents, puteri and grandma went to kl with my cousin on thursday. so i used that as an excuse for not meeting rizal. a few years back, i was so damn mad when rizal's wife called me and blaming me for disturbing her marriage life. blimey... who disturb who occay?!!!... i never called rizal. since that incident, i have promised myself not to get in contact with rizal ANYMORE repeat... ANYMORE. that woman (i called her "woman" since she called me!!!) never knows that rizal was the one who kept calling me and trying his best to see me if he comes back to hometown. in fact there's so many damn things that rizal complained about her. dunno whether its true or not but like i promised before, i juz make "dunno".


today

i've juz reached here in KD about 2 hours ago. supposed to depart from home after subuh but dunno why... suddenly listened to dad who asked me to go after 9am, after he settled some of the banking stuff. grrr... if he go, never think about us at all pun... anyway, we will be going to cousin shanaz's place at putrajaya for her house-warming party tonight. her house is not far from her sister sarah's house, maybe just a few blocks apart i guess.


tomorrow

can't wait for tomorrow... meeting someone special (insya allah). V supposed to join us but he sms me this morning that he forgot that he has to attend a raya open house. never mind, there's alwiz a next time ;)