Working together for a living planet

Monday, November 07, 2005

a raya with V...

i didn't have nothing much yesterday at first cuz i remember of V's sms that he is coming to the northern region on the 4th of hari raya. i was at my office when suddenly i received a sms from V at +/- 11.24am. he was on his way to alor star. after a few sms' here's what he thought... "just passed behrang. that's why i asked if u were in ipoh... kalau nak beraya dgn i ke...? traffic quite heavy so i thought i'd take a break... mana la tau ada org boleh urut neck i ke...?" *glurp* its confirmed that he wanna meet me so i told him that i would be out in an hour.

as soon as i was passing-by the tunnel V called saying that he already reached ipoh. he went to kinta city to get our lunch. but then before that he send his clk230 to a car accessories shop to fix his audio system that was out-of-order. so he waited for me infront of the coffe bean shop. he directed me to his new house in bandar baru tambun which was a damn easy straight roads from tesco, first time there though. i guess its a damn new area, double-storey terrace houses. i dunno which one is better. although that one is more newer and spacious, i prefer the old one better ~ a single-storey bungalow in bercham.

anyhow i went to the toilet as soon as i reached V's place. can't stand lor... of the damn hectic traffic. it took me almost more than 45 mins than usual 20 to 25 mins. whatever it is the interior design of the house would make whoever goes there feel so relax as he decorated his place just like a resort style with fully air-conditioned. its not strange at all for me as one of the famous resorts in the country was his idea (or maybe more?). we had deli-france take-out that V bought earlier while watching a nice movie on star world. grr... can't seems to remember the name of the movie lol...

he asked me about my sms asking for a job with him. that was about 3 weeks ago. it was a damn hard thing to explain. it got somethin' to do with my fights with dad that makes me felt wanna leave and work with V. "black magic!" thats the main reason initially. we tried to confront each other. surprisingly, just few days before he got my sms, he quit his job and he dun have any office right now. he said that he thought to himself, "apasal budak ni... mesti got something wrong somewhere... i pun quit my job, suddenly dia nak keje dgn i plak..." lol... anyhow now he knows that its all because of the black magic thing. "so now, sume dah ok lar...", he asked. "yeah... sort of.", i answered with a smile. it seems that he was so damn fed-up with the kl projects that he decided to quit. so now he would concentrate on the other projects out of kl. that really confused me. i was not dare to ask him furthermore yet. never mind, maybe next time. after i finished my meal, he asked me to massage his neck hehe... i'm petite i tell you my man... got bones only lor... lol...

we then proceed to his bedroom upstairs after the movie finished. we lepax there together. V voluntarily did a full body massage on me. he really makes me felt on top of the world. we had a nice great time then. i dunno whether i should describe it here ;) we had our shower before we went off, left the house after 4.15pm. i dropped him at the car accessories shop. as usual, there's always something for me... this time a hari raya hamper. V continued on his way to alor star. it seems that if his work completed before 3pm today, he might go back to kl immediately if not he will be going back on tuesday instead.

well, it was really a day to be remember for both of us!