Working together for a living planet

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

yea... i'm back!!!

yes... i arrived home almost 10.30pm. started almost 6.30pm frm KD. lurvee driving during the chill cooooll weather tho' juz like last nite, so damn goood man... more cool when it started to rain. so i drove damn slow like 80-90 km/h. hmm... when talking about driving, that always reminds me that i still owe Zed "my don't drink and drive experience" ;) one day k...

anyhow if not because there's a discussion between parents and teachers at puteri's school this morning, i would have still be in kl by now lol. there will be some extra classes for puteri starting next month. this is a good initiative of the school teachers. puteri still in kl, enjoying her holidays. she will be facing the upsr exam next year, so thats why she is enjoying herself now.

i went to kl last saturday with megat and mom. for my kl trip this time, basically there were two important reasons i.e. first we went to cousin shanaz house-warming bbq party at putrajaya and the other, i met a very special friend for the first time! i didn't take any pics at shanaz's place. i dun have digicam. i also lost my purple colour
nokia 7250i few months ago :( taraaa.... i still managed to put-up some pics of the party here with the courtesy from my cousin nivin. tqsm my dear.


smile...

...and we took a pic first while waiting for the rest ;)


girl cousins (complete)

front row from left: sarah, shanaz & liyana. back row from left: illa, ida, ina, nivin & me.


alright... banking at rhb sj yesterday morning was really sucks. things that could be done within minutes, took them hours to settle. grr... so i decided to do the banking stuff at the other bank in pj next time instead. at least i have another good excuse for me to drive down to kl again lol.

anyhow my most important "to-do list" yesterday was my lunch-cum-blind date with a very special friend. guess who?!!... hehe... i dropped-off megat and mom at MV (hehe... midvalley lor..) then i drove straight away to jalan raja chulan. i parked my 4wd at the weld basement parking area, walk across to the opposite building. gosh... i forgot the name of the building tho' lol... our meeting point was at the coffee bean. i didn't see any sign of her so i joined the queue. suddenly she sms me that she was on the way down, so i decided to just wait for her outside the shop. i sat on one of the chairs when my staff called for some problems back home. suddenly... ah ha... leilanie walked right infront of me. i smiled at her and quickly end my fon conversation. we walked in, ordered some food and drinks (ya lor... lapo hehe...). we chat while eating our lunch. i felt so damn excited meeting leilanie for the first time. at one time, i dun feel like eating anyway because i was so truly damn EXCITED!!! but at the same time, my stomach was singing damn loud, so i decided to eat too rotfl... we talked about everything... our life, family, work, blogs, Zed (hehe...), etc etc etc. i tried to take pic of leilanie using my new nokia 6680 that i juz bought on sunday in 1u. unfortunately its not captured. i dunno what have i done wrong. i am so sorry kawan. hmm... that was the fact that i didn't read the user's manual yet lol... luckily leilanie brought along her digital camera too. looks like i'll post the pics here after she email me the pics as promised. i am soooo sorry again, kawan.

kuE's note:
i) pics at shanaz's bbq party taken by auntie mia, using cousin nivin's nikon e4300.
ii) 16/11/05 ~ added pics of leilanie and me, using her digicam. read her version here.