Working together for a living planet

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

"malam raya"

its already +/- 4.09pm here on the eve of hari raya (eid mubarak). i need to get off early but i have to wait for my 2 staff who are at the MBB to change more of RM10 notes. malaysian people are rich what, all make payment using big notes... hah! no lar... its early of the month. on the other hand its double celebration for us rite? i.e. deepavali and hari raya. malaysia is a multi-racial country.

i am going to bring part of my staff to seri malaysia, ipoh for buka puasa tonight. half of them already went there with me yesterday. i also brought along puteri and megat together with my grandma. my auntie (her hubby passed away few years ago) and her three children reached here last nite. also my two sisters and a younger brother.

anyhow despites the busy-ness (got such word meh?!! hehe...), i asked my staff to send me to my hairdresser and i called him to fetch me when i finished. i dunno whats my puteri and megat's re-action as i haven't go back yet. i know megat will like it. puteri prefer me to have a long hair. i do wanna some changes sometimes ;)

my mom called when i was at the saloon. it seems that everyone are going to buka puasa with me too! so i called seri malaysia to let them know of the additional people coming. wow... looks like tonite buka puasa would be more havoc lol.

back at home, grandma cooked all the food by herself i.e. rendang pedas, rendang dinding and ketupat to name a few. she likes to do all that herself, without the assistance from anyone else. her cooks are the best i tell you!

again i would like to wish everyone "selamt hari raya aidilfitri". be safe on the road and always think of your loved ones.