Working together for a living planet

Sunday, November 27, 2005

silence

all home alone last night. parents went to kl for the mcoba royal gala 2005 (annual dinner). so megat followed them too. but then mom and megat will stay in kl until next week where puteri also will be coming back with them. puteri's extra class starts on next monday, 5 december 2005.

i was so happy and makes me keep moving on when david called me yesterday morning. but i was having my shower that time. i checked my "missed call" list. then i called him back. well, bank opened 1/2 day so we cannot talked long :(

hmm... luckily hari raya mood is still on. i went to the sambutan hari raya aidil fitri bersama polis daerah at ocpd's house yesterday afternoon. very good response there. once i arrived, one of the police officers usher me to the VIP tables and asked me to have my meals there. i was like... o ok... my grand uncle, tok mansor and his wife were there too. i also met bankers and some other business people that i know. but it was strange that i never see any of my competitors face hehe... anyhow the food... wow... so damn great that i don't have to eat dinner hahah... before i left i met with the ocpd tuan zakaria who was in light brown baju melayu with sampin koleq (i remembered that before i go there, when i wanna say goodbye to dad, he told me that tuan zakaria was budak koleq too) and some of his officers tuan hasbullah, tuan nazri etc. if can, i would have snap some pics of tuan zakaria lol. but shy lor...

V sms me yesterday asking about my problem. its not that easy lar kawan. thank you for asking anyway. he also went around for hari raya open houses, juz like me ;)

since no one at home, as usual i glued on the tv box for hours. i was watching fashion luminaire on astro prima this morning. during ads, it was mentioning something that makes me interested to go. that's the penang island jazz festival. uhh... how i love jazz so much. i wanna go... but who shall i ask.

o yea... before i forgot i wanna tell something that make me shocked hehe... not that really shocked lar... its about my friend nizam that i met during our meeting last thursday. he was 1/2 an hour late. ok that’s fine. he asked me to take down the minutes as the secretary-in-charge has an appointment with her doctor. that’s fine too. suddenly when he wanted to use his fon, my eyes was like... arr... then i thought in my mind, "oh... my god". his new fon is exactly like my new one,
nokia 6680! hehe... wonder whether he realize it or not. well ok, that’s one thing. then when the meeting almost over, nizam was looking for extra cups. maybe he was kinda thirsty cuz he talked so much also. when he can't find any, he juz took mine. so i told him, "ehh... tu teman punya lar...". "tak pe... bukannya mati pun", he replied. then he immediately poured some tea in the cup. i wondered if other people realized that. i knew shaidi was looking at me and smiled ;)