Working together for a living planet

Saturday, July 23, 2005

friends

after shower last nite, i send a sms to my friend V reminding him to bring back some ole-ole from bali. if i'm not mistaken he went there on thursday. i got his reply almost half past midnite. it seems that he has one bag full of souvenirs for me with all his travelling lol. he said that i was awfully quiet after the other day :0) hehe... i know that you are busy lar kawan, thats why i don't wanna disturb you. well i guess V is one of the closest friend of mine now.

i use to have a damn close group friends consist of four to five of us. sadly to say that we do not keep in touch anymore, few years after we left school. well maybe one is so near to me now (she's in ipoh), but its so hard to get in touch with her. its worst after she married few years ago. pheww... i was the busiest one during her wedding day but in the end i dunno whether she's too busy or can't even spare some time for "friends". i heard from a friend the other day that one of my "best friend" whose just came back from U.S. few months ago, was here recently. it seems that she is going to jakarta this 2nd august. well just imagine, i was the one who asked my friend (not close) whats my "best friend" doing, flying to overseas. "kerja", she said. huhu... i was kinda sad, when thinking about this.

i miss enjoying life with my best friends ~ whose always there to share secrets, ideas, hanging-out, movies, bowling etc.

i like seeing my dad and his school friends today. there were a bunch of them at home for lunch, cooked by my grandma. i could proudly say that my dad and his friends always keep in touch with each other often. mckk is having one of the biggest yearly event this week, from yesterday till tomorrow. its called mckk's old boys weekend. this is the time for all the budak koleq to balik kampung and meet/get-together with their former school friends, old and young. usually they play field games during the day and they will be having a reunion concert on saturday night. for this year, i heard vajiravudh college is here too for rugby match. my dad brought mom to koleq last nite to meet some of his friends. as usual he came back with the event' t-shirt. he also bought one for my son. yes, there's kids size too!. i didn't ask them anything, suddenly i heard my mom said that she saw suhaimi sulaiman. hmm... i knew u r there, but u dunno exactly who i am hehe...