Working together for a living planet

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

blogs addicts


yes its true... thats me! i guess this blogs thing really makes my mind wanna think a lot and eager to try so many new stuff especially in this cyber world. i'm not the IT gal, 'can do lar...'. my sister is really into this business but i dun dare to ask her. i think i would rather try to venture this myself.

i've changed my page lay-out. i like this one better as it looks more classic, soft and damn cute. i think this is in-line with my interest in english/country style. even my bedroom too! i would feel damn relax when i'm sleeping there especially with the coolness of the air-conditioner. i got one of my staff to help me to paint it last year. its white with yellow as the feature wall. its not completely ready yet tho'. i wanna order a built-in cupboard (in the mid of saving ;) ), also to paint my antique bed and desk white to match with the wall. my bedroom theme is definitely gonna be BUTTERFLY!!! which is my all time favourite. the picture shown above is only part of my room. i'll post more as soon as its ready :)

alright, V called yesterday evening when i brought grandma to the clinic. he was calling from ipoh, telling me that he will be in alor setar last nite. he is having a meeting there the following morning (today). i did ask him to drop-by on his way back to kuala lumpur today. it seems someone is following him back. i told him, "kot nak makan kat tepi sungai ke... lol". anyway he said that he will let me know if he wanna stop here.