Working together for a living planet

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

cartoon-me

what a technology! i was browsing thru my maxis' web portal when i found this "cartoon-me". i decided to try it. so i read the simple instructions and mms my self-taken pic from my nokia 7250i. then within seconds i got a confirmation sms saying that they have charged me RM5.00 and will mms me the cartoon pic whithin two days. i heard an incoming msg tone frm my fon this morning when i was about to wake-up. as soon as i checked it, i said to my self, "fuyoo... canggihnya". hehe... i smiled looking at my cartoon pic ;)

hmm... there's more than gprs now... 3G! i just check-out about this in the maxis web-site. it seems, 3G is six times faster than GPRS and three times faster than EDGE. looks like i have to start saving for a new fon! lol...