Working together for a living planet

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

tqsm "V"

i just came back from meeting V in ipoh +/-1.5hrs ago. it was unplan actually. i also can tell you that only once in a blue moon he contacts me as he is a damn busy man. so meaning that if he does, i would be lucky and we will try our best to meet. well for me, i seldom get in touch with him because i know hows his schedule like ~ damn weird one you know.

the earlier story was like this. i was in my office, working as usual, after fetched my son from his chinese kindy. it was around 12.45pm, i received a sms from V asking about my cameron trip. i told him that it was quite stressfull as that was my first time driving there. too bad that i used the tapah road. i heard through my other colleague that there's a new nice road via simpang pulai, maybe next time huh?!! i also told him that i wished to relax myself by visiting spa unfortunately i do not have the time for all that yet. i was damn surprised when he told me that he will give me a good full body massage as he was in ipoh for the day. actually he was in pasir salak that time. so we promised to meet at his place. i only went off after i fetched my daughter. when i reached there, he was already waiting for me ;)

V held my hand and pulled me to his room. he asked me to lie down, started massaging me, using some baby oil. hmm...it was a more than one hour damn nice session. i had a good warm shower, after him. i guess let this all be between us. he has a meeting around 4pm thats why it was a quick one. he will drop-by at his sister's place in tambun after the meeting and will drive straight to kl soon after, maybe around 6 or 7pm.

i did told V about my intention to buy an apartment in cameron highlands for my holidays. he advised me not to as it is cheaper in the long run to rent whenever i wanna go. besides, its just so close that i could go there anytime i want. ok lor... kena dengar cakap pakar... lol. this is his line anyway hehe...