Working together for a living planet

Monday, July 04, 2005

mat salleh

david called this morning around same time like few weeks ago when he called me. we didn't talk much cuz' i have to get up and start my day. it was monday morning and kids were going to school! it was +/- 2pm sunday in canada. so our time difference is about 16 hours!!!

he told me that he misses me so much. he also mentioned about his intention of being with me, to be my life partner. hey its not wrong rite. he has many muslim friends there especially the arabic and pakistan people. he even followed them to some of the mosque there to learn more about my religion.

hmm... even my cousin winnie has a danish bf named roonie (dunno whether the spelling is correct), too. i have met him once before with winnie during a cousin's wedding in ipoh. nice lor... mat salleh tu pakai baju batik... ;) if i'm not mistaken he plays violin with a very well-known orchestra in the city. thats where they (winnie & roonie) met i guess hehe...

i know some people might don't like the idea to have a mat salleh partner. well who cares as long as the guy is the mr. right that i am looking for. besides, its hard to find good local guyz these days!