Working together for a living planet

Thursday, June 30, 2005

"V"

a close friend V send a message via YM two days ago. its normal for me... he apologized for not being able to get in touch for so long, besides bz as alwiz, he lost his fon. an 02 dammit! told him about my +/- one-week holiday this august and asked him to guess hows my dad's look like. here's what he said... " sure panjang muka dia".

the last time we met wr around early april. i read his message that morning from YM (too) as soon as i switched-on my office puter. he told me that he wld be in ipoh for work and asked to meet me for lunch. instead i replied him thru sms to confirm with him on the appointment. so we had lunch at secret recipe, k.c. and bersembang there for hours. actually i had a lot of work to do that day but since my dad and me wr having a damn great fight that morning (biasalah, different generation, different thoughts), thats why i decided to see V. at least i cld release some of my geramness hehe...

how did i know V? well... eventually we have known each other for so many years already. we worked at the same place before when i was in subang. after quite some time there, we went off our own separate way. now, we met again maybe. the rest was history.

he told me once that the safest place for us to meet is in ipoh because no one will know us ~ my place? no way. most of the people here know me, he knows that. k.l.? jauh sekali, itupun kalau terpaksa. i think we met more in ipoh then any other places. kl maybe like twice or so ~ once during a "saya" exhibition at tropics, d.p. my sister was one of the participants, so i went there with my family to give her some supports. i didn't know much about V yet that time, vice-versa. i mean, what he was doing since we last met. thats why i were so surprised when i met him there, then only i slowly found-out that he is one of the elite well-known man in the city, also in the country. eee.... malunya. a cousin and his wife who live somewhere there also know him. his wife were asking me, "u pun kenal dia?". i juz smiled and angguk-angguk. he also started knowing more about me then.

hmm... we met once in his place in ipoh in december. let me say that it was a nite to remember tho' for both of us. hey... no s-- okay, he only fulfill his promised of doing some massage on me blah blah blah...

gee... enough about V, maybe more some other time huh?!! lol... this is end-of-month lor... still have piles of works on my desk i.e. audit, reports, etc. i have to send them to the sales office by mid of next week!!! grr...