Working together for a living planet

Friday, June 24, 2005

long time huh?!!...

yea... its really damn long since the first one. i've been busy all the time with my workload what to accomodate my two kids too. thank god, i'm single now since my divorce almost 6 years ago. at least i can do whatever i wanna without obligation. but one thing that alwiz blocked me are my parents ~ treating me like small one (u know what i meant)! grr...

i've been back here in hometown since 2003, worked all the time since then. sounds damn stressfull. luckily a grand-auntie called few weeks ago asking whether i wanna join her in a group trip to beijing from 4 to 9 august with a very good deal. hey, why not... RM1,700.00 lump sum of the whole trip including return flight, visa, accomodations in a 5-star hotel and food. who wanna pull this one right, what when i need some break after almost two years of working non-stop. ghee... can't wait tho'. i just have to make sure that everything is in order before i go i.e. pre-plan, stocks, staffing etc.

wokay, back to work!
kuE