Working together for a living planet

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

david

hie world!

looks like the weather would be so fine today. its haze here and there. i can't even saw the sun yesterday.

actually i'm not that good in writing. i've been so eager to do this from long time ago. i did try to write my own hand-written diary many years back. eventually i stopped when i've just started to do it, i dunno why. besides that i knew that my mom read it secretly. so i decided to throw it away and forget about it. now that i found this blog thing, guess this idea would be more fine. i promised myself anyway to do this as far as i could ;)

ok well... i've been wanted to tell you this last saturday morning itself but i do not have the time to sit here and do the blah blah blah... lol. david called! that was about 4 in the morning (i usually wake up around 5). there's no school but i still have to be awake and get ready early that morning tho' cuz my dad went to seremban, his second wife's place. so i have to be there and open our shop. i was rather shocked when heard david's voice :)

he asked of whats happening to me as he never heard from me for nearly 2.5 months. gosh... hard to answer that huh?!!... he told me that he misses me sooo much. it seems that he is working long hours everyday to save more money to be able to fly over here and start new life with me. he also thought of sending flight tickets to canada for me arrgghhh... thats sounds fun. the last time i went overseas was in '98 if i'm not mistaken for my sister's graduation from IC london, england. well, i'm going for a week holiday in beijing in early august. the best thing is i didn't tell david yet! dunno whats he gonna say. a trip to his place is great too, but its hard to tell and convince my parents especially my dad. i know i could imagine mom's fierce looking face. i'm sure they are afraid to let me go alone.

i didn't talk much with jai these few days as he was damn busy, only a short tele-conversation yesterday. he was not feeling well and got a break.

i guess i better get going now. lotsa work to do. i have some nice pics to show to the world, maybe later ok. i am so proud of them (the pics that i'm gonna show) because i dun think some of you bloggers out there know about what we have here.

'till then...
kuE