Working together for a living planet

Saturday, September 19, 2009

the day i am not satisfied with my new hairdo...

hey people, how would you feel if you wanna get something but it ain't as good as what you wanted. i am sure your temper would be as high as mount kinabalu or maybe more higher right. that's how i feel right now grr... wtf!

i asked my hairdresser to just layered the inner part of my hair, to lighten the volume as usual as my hair is kinda thick. then after she snipped here and there... holy shit! i was damn mad at how it turns out blerk!... we can't wait no more that time as puteri gotta go for her tuition class.

my mama tried to calm me down by saying that its ok for the time being. but no way mannn... when i don't feel good about something, then its still a NO! :(


SO NOW I AIN'T SHOWING MYSELF TO THE WORLD UNTIL I GOT MY HAIR FIX ASAP!!! MAYBE LIKE THIS BETTER huhuu...

p/s looks like i'll go for a short hair this time around. i shall opt for this one for next raya i supposed :P argghhh... i dunno, we'll see of how it goes . nevertheless even hollywood celebrities are into this, this, and this, to name a few; so ok what? besides that, its damn easy to maintain hiks!...