Working together for a living planet

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

ich liebe dich

here is a little bit of love for your eid mubarak courtesy of me!


"ICH LIEBE DICH" means that i accept you for the person that you are, and that i do not wish to change you into someone else. it means that i will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times. it means loving you when you're down, not just when you're fun to be with. "ICH LIEBE DICH" means that i know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them, asking in return that you do not judge me for mine. it means that i care enough to fight for what we have and that i love you enough not to let go. it means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly. your my world, my life, my everything...

i love you more than anything

your the reason i breathe

your the reason i wake up every morning

if i lost everything i had, i know i'd be okay

because i have the most important thing i could ask for... you

your the only person that can make my heart beat faster

and slower at the same time

you make me look forward to everyday

just because i know i get to spend them with you

your the most amazing person i've ever met

you've completely changed my outlook on life

and even during the roughest times i want you to be there

because no one can pull me out of them like you can

you made me believe in true love

you made me believe in soul mates

you made me believe in everything happening for a reason

your my one and only

ICH LIEBE DICH